1. PRAYER - “…but we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word." (Acts 6:4)
2. WORSHIP - “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” (John 4:23)
3. DISCIPLESHIP - “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’ Amen.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
4. CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY - “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.” (Acts 2:42)
5. OUTREACH - “…for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.” (Matthew 25:35-36)
To establish a New Testament ministry for the sake of transforming and impacting the lives of individuals, cities, and the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to provide a community where the power of the Kingdom may be made manifest in the fullness of the King’s power.
Soteria Christian Fellowship
To train Christians in skilled servant work, working within Christ’s body, the church, until we’re all moving rhythmical and easily with each other, efficient and graceful in response to God’s Son, fully mature adults, fully developed within and without, fully alive like Christ.